2009年1月1日

bye~~~~~~~~~~~~~Isaac lim




In...
september of 26...
u say u lov me...
that day...
i feel so happy...
while u say u lov me...

when sch finish...
i give the answer to u...
sure the answer is yes...
to become ur gf....

the 1 time we dating
is the next day i say yes to u...
27of september...
at parade...
wit ah chin, u n me...

the 1 time u buy drink 4 me...
is milo ice...
i remember clearly...
at food court...

the 1 time i sms u 4 a whole nite...
is at 1 of december...
the 1 time we gaduh...
becoz of a girl name ying...

at the 2 of december..
he kiss me 4 the 1 time...
at tuisyen centre...

at december of 3 the 1 week we togeter...
the 1 time i go to his house
is at december of 6...
a great day...
see his family...

the 1 present his buy 4 me
is couple ring...
at parade...
that day is october of 17..
the last day of PMR...

at the december of 31...
the 1 nite we togeter in sch...
showing that u r mine...

bt the last time we say we is couple
is at 3 of november...
one month more...
we together 4...

that day i cry...
hurt so bad...
bt i know the reason...
not u din love me any more
is our parents problem...
all we to say is...
break will make us feel better...

some 1 will say y u all break...
n i will say if not i n he also will hurt...
altought i sad alone...
bt i will perfere he be happy....
so we chose break...

now...
is 2009....
i wounld like to forget him
n let him go from me...
so ...
i tell the story out...

bye~~~~~~~~~
i would like to say to Isaac lim...
n wish him...
be happy 4 ever...

没有评论:

发表评论