2009年1月13日

this is a story...love story...

in 2007...
december ...
nearly chismas...
i found a bad news from my best best fren...
she run away from home liao...
her mum told me de...
my tears droped by the 1 time becoz of her...

at the day be 4 chirsmas...
she back home safely...
n she say she will attend open day organis my me...
although we never chat 4 a long time...
but i never ask abt it...

in 2008...
she tell me the whole story...
n say that bin pikat her....
n she n bin togeter liao....
i'm so happy...
in our family...
she is the 1 who have bf....

bt now 2009...
she founded that bin have many gf outside...
n she feel so sad...
althought she dun say ...
but i feel it...

i jz can say nw is...
panda ...
y u always feel so strong..
in front of me...
jz cry...
i dun mind the...
panda...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
my lovely best frenzzzz....